Tuesday, April 21, 2009

friends and fun week

Well it's been another busy week for us. Our friends, Cory and Sarah came back into town and we got to spend tons of time with them. It was a blast! Tuesday there was a barbecue at their house (soon to be "old house") with lots of friends and of course...games.


Somehow we got to hang out with them Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday! Oh ya, and Monday Josh went golfing with Cory and some other friends. Tues. Fri. and Sat. we played games until the EARLY morning! And of course what would time with the Smiths be without some extra entertainment?! Thursday night we went to see a hypnotist down on the strip--complimentary of our friends "...friends...friends!" It was even more exciting when our friend Amber (the good sport she is!) went up on stage to help out with the "entertaining!" She followed every order up there and almost won a sucker licking contest too!!! Love you Amber and love you Smiths! Thanks for being our friends!!!


Also thanks to the Smiths for finding all of our friends. Josh and I were talking the other day and realized that ALL of the friends we hang out with are people we have met through the Smiths. And we love all of them!!


It was Josh's lucky week! He got to go golfing Monday AND AGAIN on Saturday with his dad and bro. Good thing he likes it huh!!


I need to brag for a sec.....What a good guy I am married to! An obnoxious wife sends a camera with her husband golfing (how nerdy!! But hey...gotta get some pics for the blog!!) and he actually takes not one but TWO pictures!! It doesn't even matter that the two pictures are identical except for one has people and one doesn't!! What a sweet husband...he'll do anything for me I tell ya!

6 comments:

Kendrick and Hailey said...

I'm so glad we got to meet you guys last weekend!Its so nice to know we'll have some friends when we get down there. Thanks again for having us over! I can't remember if your email is lexi or just lex so send me an email (haileyyoung@hotmail.com) and I'll invite you to our blog. By the way thats cute that Josh would take pictures for you.:)

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

We had such a great time with you guys. We were so tired on the way home from all the partying, but it was well worth it. Thanks for having Andy, Sway, Kendrick, and Hailey over, that was really nice. I am glad that we could hook you up with so many great people. We only wish that we could still be a part of it. Miss ya

Meridy said...

Wow I made the picture hall of fame! :)

Barbaloot said...

Lex-it's Barb. I used my awesome stalking skills (and the large amount of free time I have at work) to find you.

I'm liking the blog-and I'm glad you have pictures since I'm pretty sure I haven't even seen any of your wedding!

Jake and Chantel said...

So the reason we went private is because there are a lot of crazy's out there that stock blogs. We just didn't want people that we don't know copying and pasting any of our pictures. You know? We just feel its more "safer" if you will. :) I don't know. It seems okay so far.

Barbaloot said...

Hey...Happy Birthday!