Thursday, March 4, 2010

Some Funny and Some Cute Moments..

So McKay is already a month old. And wow..look at me doing TWO posts in the same month! You'd think I'd become a mom or something...oh wait. :) I am now officially one of those Moms who thinks their baby is the cutest and wants to show the world every picture they get of their little baby. Don't worry though, I won't post EVERY picture...but I did want to put a just few funny ones of McKay sleeping. He does the funniest things when he sleeps....
He also does funny things when he's awake too. We tried getting pictures taken a while ago and he was not happy about it. We were only able to get a few cute ones that time, here are some of our favorites.

10 comments:

The Mursets said...

He is so cute! How do you know Natasha? We used to be in the same ward with them...she takes great pictures.

Nate & Lindsey said...

OH! Lexi, we are so excited to meet McKay. He is so stinkin adorable. I hope you guys are doing well. We are trying to plan a girls day to drive to St. George to see you and your little man. We miss you so much!

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

Adorable. Thanks for sharing. You have every right to think you have the cutest baby ever!!

Jess Mangum said...

too cute!! dont worry i basically post every pic i take!! i dont scrapbook, so i print my blog at the end of the year.. good excuse right?

Barbaloot said...

Those are dang cute Lex. I'm looking forward to when I get to see him in real life:)

The Calico Crew said...

Look at all that hair!! I know he had a lot when he was born but I thought he might loose a little since then. {your dad must be jealous} He's sooo stinkin' cute Lex!

Jake and Chantel said...

He's such a cute baby!!. i want to come down to STG and meet him. :( Love ya!.

Lauren said...

lexi!! he's perfect. congratulations! :)

Rach said...

Lexi
your baby is beautiful! I can't believe all that dark hair, so fun!

love ya {and miss ya}

Rach {from the office}

Brittany said...

Lexi,
I hope it's okay that I checked out your blog; I found it from our Kleinman Klan blog. Your baby is just adorable! I'm so excited for you! Isn't being a Mom the best? Beautiful little boy and gorgeous pictures. I'd love to invite you to my blog too. I just need your email address.