Monday, September 13, 2010

I did this and forgot to post it...a while ago :)

McKay is getting bigger every day-he's now almost 7 months. He almost has 4 teeth and has just learned to crawl. His favorite hobbies now are eating, crawling, grabbing anything within reach and chewing on everything---and if there's nothing to chew on, he's always got his tongue! I tried taking a picture of his first 2 teeth-last month-and it only took me about 10 tries to actually get the teeth! These are just a few that we thought were hilarious! He wasn't exactly super cooperative.




We went to Vegas a few weeks ago with our friends, Jake and Chantel, and had a blast with them! Love you guys!! We even made it to the cheesecake factory....TWICE!! I recommend their new cheesecake to everyone---it's amazing and I've been craving it every day since.

No comments: