Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fun Things

I'm in the habbit of posting two blogs in one day....then waiting a week and posting two more in the same day! Lame! Anyways, over the past few weeks we've been doing some fun things as the Christmas season is approaching. I just thought I'd include a few pictures just to prove it...
We went up to the cabin on Kolob with my family and had tons of fun in the snow!

We got our FIRST christmas tree!!

Josh was sweet enough to put all the lights on by himself....which I hate doing...
The finished product!

Josh's brother and wife took the whole family (and my cousin & friend) on the Boulder City Train Ride, which was way fun.
We even got a surprise visit from Santa and Mrs. Clause during the trip!


After the train ride, we went a little further to see Hoover Dam. I had never seen it--WOW.

1 comment:

The Grantham Family said...

Hmmmm....sure wish we were on that awesome FREEZING cold train. It snowed in Vegas huh!? Well. You might as well move to Boise. We can sure dish it out! LOVED the NY pictures and LOVE you!