Tuesday, December 9, 2008

second post


I'm getting pretty good at this! THANKS TO MY AWESOME SIS-IN-LAW: BONNIE!! So...this is my blog! Josh is going to be so pleased with the girly winter background but I think it's pretty cute. This is about as awkward as starting a written letter---but it's to no one specific now. Um...I'll start with...us. We were married May 10 and have been living in Las Vegas ever since. We really like it, but I do miss St. George. Fortunately I have a sweet husband who will go back with me whenever I want!

When we are here in Vegas, Josh works for USS (united shipping solutions) and is very good at what he does--and I work at a dental office. We both feel we have been very blessed with these jobs. We work with really good people so that makes it more fun for sure!

Sundays, we go to church and...teach primary!! For the past 7 months, we've taught the eight year olds. I just found out tonight that in January we get to start teaching the older class in primary which consists of about 8 VERY lively boys and 3 sweet girls. :) Josh is really excited....

Anyways, that's us in a nut-shell. Now I can add random blogs and they won't have started out of nowhere!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Nice work girl!! But I am a little disappointed that I didn't get mentioned as your blog mentor...maybe I just wont answer your phone call next time.

lex and josh said...

check it out NOW sista!! :)

The Grantham Family said...

Hi hon!

I will give you a shout out because you will quickly learn that comments make you feel extra blog-worthy! Watch out. This is a sick addiction! So glad you hopped on the blog wagon....