Wednesday, January 26, 2011

tantrum


This little boy did not want to take a nap today! We tried two different times and after 30 minutes of him crying (the second time!) I finally went in to get him.
This is what I found haha.
Somehow during his ridiculously huge tantrum/attempting to chew his way out of the crib (hence the still in place-ghetto blankets tied for protection), he had wiggled one of his arms out of his shirt! He definitely did not appreciate me running to grab my camera and snapping a quick picture before taking him out, but I could not resist!
Love you McKay!!

2 comments:

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

So cute. I can't believe how big he is getting already. He looks just like Josh. We miss you guys. We are hoping to head your direction the fist week of March. We will try and stop for lunch or something. I will give you a call.

Bonnie said...

That is funny.